Tuesday 12 October 2010

My 5 Fave Films

1. 500 Days of Summer (Marc Webb, 2009)
Budget $7.5 million, USA Box Office $32 million, UK Box Office 4.7 million. I really enjoyed this movie because it kept me interested the whole way through. It contained all the qualities that make up a great film.






The Trailer





2. Inception (Christopher Nolan, 2010) 
Budget $160 million, USA Box Office $300 million, UK Box Office 35 million. I loved this movie because you had to think and fit the pieces together almost as if you were trying to predict the end. I found it truly amazing!


















3. What Happens In Vegas (Tom Vaughan, 2008)
 Budget $35 million, USA Box Office $80.2 million, UK Box Office 8 million. I loved the main actors/actresses and how the chemistry between them brought humor to the big screen. The humor kept it fresh and exciting for the audience to watch.





4. Get Smart (Peter Segal, 2008)
 Budget $80 million, USA Box Office $130 million, UK Box Office 4.6 million. Steve Carrel is one of my favorite actors when it comes to comedy's and he brought a lot of energy to the movie.

















5. Step Up (Anne Fletcher, 2006) 
Budget $12 million, USA Box Office $65.3 million, UK Box Office  4.3 million. I loved and was captivated by the dancing in this film and it made it really enjoyable for me to watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure your comments are appropriate.